Scotts Hand Sanitiser is a gel-like substance that can be applied to the hands to kill germs when soap and water is not available. It is ideal for use when away from home or when frequent hand washing is inconvenient. To use: Press down on the pump while collecting the gel in the palm of the other hand. Immediately rub the hands together until it coats all parts and continue until the gel dries.
- Alcohol-based gel-type hand sanitiser.
- Do not need to use water.
- Kills 99.99% of germs on the hands instantly when applied correctly.
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe to keep hands soft.
- Convenient pump pack bottle.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately,
- Keep out of reach of children. Use for children under adult supervision only.
- Contains alcohol and other ingredients which may not suitable for sensitive skin. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Pack Size: 450mL